- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 10:05 PM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 11:17 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Dec 18 2014 07:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Dec 18 2014 02:16 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Dec 17 2014 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Dec 17 2014 12:30 PM
Article: Twins Minor League Report (6/3): Wheeler Dealer
Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:13 AM
Its a good question. He has missed a lot of real game at bats but assume he was still working on his game even during the suspension. I would guess any week long stretch of hitting around .300 should get him back to AA. I think the Twins want to promote him so it would be nice if he could force the issue with his play.
another week for Rosario in A+, you think, or more?
Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:08 PM
During this stretch, he has his K% under 20% (19.7%) versus a season-long K% of just under 28%. Walker had a very slow start, but he now leads the league in HRs (12).
Edited by jokin, 04 June 2014 - 06:18 PM.
Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:02 PM
Anything to Polanco not making the FSL team? I haven't been tracking his stats but it sounds like he's been very solid again after being moved up this year and being well under league average age, or did I get him confused with someone else?
The voters (presumably team managers?) must not like all of the errors. Polanco leads the league for Shortstops in OPS, wOBA, wRC+, BB/K, lowest K%, most BBs. He's 2nd in SLG, OBP, ISO, Hits, 2Bs, BB%. Sounds like an All Star snubbing to me. Hopefully, it's just adds more fuel to Jorge's fire. (FWIW, the Rays SS got the All Star nod, Reginatto had the highest BA among SS- .314 to Polanco's .291---of course, Reginatto is also 24 years old).