- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Yesterday, 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Yesterday, 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Yesterday, 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Article: Twins Minor League Report (6/3): Wheeler Dealer
Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:13 AM
Its a good question. He has missed a lot of real game at bats but assume he was still working on his game even during the suspension. I would guess any week long stretch of hitting around .300 should get him back to AA. I think the Twins want to promote him so it would be nice if he could force the issue with his play.
another week for Rosario in A+, you think, or more?
Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:08 PM
During this stretch, he has his K% under 20% (19.7%) versus a season-long K% of just under 28%. Walker had a very slow start, but he now leads the league in HRs (12).
Edited by jokin, 04 June 2014 - 06:18 PM.
Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:02 PM
Anything to Polanco not making the FSL team? I haven't been tracking his stats but it sounds like he's been very solid again after being moved up this year and being well under league average age, or did I get him confused with someone else?
The voters (presumably team managers?) must not like all of the errors. Polanco leads the league for Shortstops in OPS, wOBA, wRC+, BB/K, lowest K%, most BBs. He's 2nd in SLG, OBP, ISO, Hits, 2Bs, BB%. Sounds like an All Star snubbing to me. Hopefully, it's just adds more fuel to Jorge's fire. (FWIW, the Rays SS got the All Star nod, Reginatto had the highest BA among SS- .314 to Polanco's .291---of course, Reginatto is also 24 years old).