-Roberts (PH/6) 2B
And we patiently await for Brian's morning coffee to reach his brain ... check back soon-ish.
No Problem... I just poured the coffee directly on it. Of course my skull was in the way but I found that the burning sensation did jump start me a bit.
Things to Think About:
1. Bloody Eyelids -- In a survey of 100 women... 75% of all women do not find bloody eyelids attractive in a man... 16% don't care either way... 5% seek out men with bloody eyelids and 4% can't find Nebraska on a map. Other interesting data from the survey... 66% would treat the injury with hydrogen peroxide. 22% would treat the wound with stronger nuclear materials and 12% would leave it alone hoping he learns a lesson. More information from the women. 90% percent feel a band aid on they eyelid would look strange while 60% percent think an eye patch would be kinda sexy. 14% percent think an eye patch on both eyes would stop men from looking at other women. 98% would be upset if he got blood on his shirt or furniture and 106% feel strongly that it is the man's fault. No matter what the women think... Danna Santana is out of the lineup today after getting 7 eyelid stitches.
2. Mashiro Tanaka -- Starting for the Yankees today is the latest Japanese sensation Mashiro Tanaka. This guy is 7-1 with a 2.29 ERA. Combine this with his 24-0 record in Japan last year and he has lost just once while winning whatever 24 + 7 is(I didn't bring my abacus). Mashiro is 25 years old and was born in the Hyogo prefecture of Japan. I had to look up what a "prefecture is". The difference between a prefecture and a state is prefectures don't have the same authority that states hold... Prefecture are more like counties. I only thing I know about counties is that I seem to get busted for speeding more in certain counties than others. I've seen Tanaka pitch a couple of times and the first thing that caught my eye was his splitter... It looked nasty.
3. Yosmil Pinto -- He's in the lineup today!!! Starting at Catcher and batting 8th. So... Now what can I complain about. Complaining about Pinto was starting to feel comfortable and once you find comfort in complaining... when you don't have anything to complain about you start to feel uncomfortable. I guess I'm like a farmer... It either rains too much or it doesn't rain enough.
4. 4 5 and 6 -- With Plouffe moved from 3 to 6 in the lineup... The Middle of the order supplied power for our Twins last night and I hope it continues to do just that. Tack on Parmelee at 7 and Pinto at 8 and we have 5 guys in a row who can jerk one. They may need to jerk some today against Tanaka.
5. Mountain Bikes -- My son has a mountain bike... What he doesn't have... is a mountain.
Edited by ChiTownTwinsFan, 31 May 2014 - 02:28 PM.