Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

From MinnCentric

Photo

Article: Twins Minor League Report (5/24): Commander Lee

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy Nygaard

Jeremy Nygaard

Twins Draft Czar

• Twins Database Managers
  • 2,469 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

You can view the page at http://www.twinsdail...)-Commander-Lee

#2 Chance

Chance

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

If my math is correct, Rosario can be activated after NB's next 4 games? When he is activated, can he be assigned to any team?

#3 Chance

Chance

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

I really wish Thorpe and Gonsalves would get promoted to CR. The starters, apart from Stewart and Slegers, make me depressed. Which is the best reason to make a change, my feelings are the most important after all.

#4 Jeremy Nygaard

Jeremy Nygaard

Twins Draft Czar

• 2,469 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

If my math is correct, Rosario can be activated after NB's next 4 games? When he is activated, can he be assigned to any team?

My understanding is that he'll be playing primarily the outfield in Fort Myers once he's activated from the suspension list.

#5 Jeremy Nygaard

Jeremy Nygaard

Twins Draft Czar

• 2,469 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

I really wish Thorpe and Gonsalves would get promoted to CR. The starters, apart from Stewart and Slegers, make me depressed. Which is the best reason to make a change, my feelings are the most important after all.

Your feelings are important, but probably not as important as the prized left arms of those young kids you mentioned. Short season opens in a little more than three weeks. I'd expect them both to be in E-town. Gonsalves will probably end his season in Cedar Rapids as some of those starters start to hit innings limits. They will be even slower with Thorpe.

#6 Jeremy Nygaard

Jeremy Nygaard

Twins Draft Czar

• 2,469 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

As it turns out, the first home run Mildren gave up last night has a nice little story behind it (though not really from the Twins perspective).

#7 Thrylos

Thrylos

Yes

• Members
  • 5,131 posts
  • LocationLehigh Valley, PA, USA
  • Twitter: thrylos98

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

Commander Lee? As in Clone Commander Lee or as Commander Robert E. Lee (he had that title for about 3 months after Jefferson Davis released command?)

#8 Jeremy Nygaard

Jeremy Nygaard

Twins Draft Czar

• 2,469 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

Mostly it's about Brett Lee, who has great command.