AGAINST THE WALL!!! Blind Folds here ya go... Cigarette?
Don't worry... ChiTown will probably hit your foot.
ChiTown here: Bri, I'm a pretty good shot. Just sayin' ...
Things to Think About:
1. San Diego -- A Beautiful City in deep southern California... It's so South that it's actually Between Peru and Panama. It has a population of 1,322,533... 95 percent of that population is made up of Military Personnel, Homeless People and Whale Trainers... The other 5 percent own grocery and clothing stores. San Diego has the 3rd best climate in North America... Right behind Boise Idaho and Columbia South Carolina. It's been awhile since Minnesota has a won major sports national championship but Minnesotans can at least sit back and say... at least we are not San Diego. The City of San Diego has never won a major sports championship and the owners try real hard to keep it that way. In a recent poll... Citizens of San Diego felt they had the best chance of winning the Stanley Cup first.
2. Petco Park -- I can't knock it... Petco is one of the most beautiful parks in all of baseball. Hitting home runs is hard to do at Petco with the outfield fences 685 feet from home plate and strong Santa Ana Winds that blow through the mountain passes and carry off small children who are not strapped down. One of the more notable features of Petco is the Western Metal Supply building in left field. They were going to demolish it to make room for the new stadium but after it was found that Don Rickles once bought scrap metal there it was saved from demolition and incorporated into the stadium plans. The employees of Western Metal Supply were originally very excited about the change in plans. That excitement turned bitter when they found out that the Padres were the team that was going to play there and were further disappointed to learn that their parking spaces were gone.
3. The Padres -- The Padres are building something... They have been building something for 30 years and they are almost done. They have a young talented infield who despite playing in the majors a very short time... They have still accomplished almost nothing. Along with these young position players... They also have a decent pitching staff who are pitching very well right now in the disabled league.
4. National League Baseball -- The Pitcher gets to bat and I love it... Because it's kinda fun when something unexpected happens. Kevin Correia has spent most of his career in the National League and has stepped to the plate 338 times. He has 32 hits and 5 extra base hits (all doubles) and he has struck out 121 times. No need to worry... Kevin Correia is very experienced at the plate. He knows how to walk back to the dugout and has done it a few times.
5. Moles -- A friend of mine has a mole on his face but he decided to get rid of it today. It was a sensible decision because he was picking at it and it bit him.
Edited by ChiTownTwinsFan, 20 May 2014 - 04:58 PM.