- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 04:17 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Today, 12:18 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Today, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: The Diary of a Snapper Off Day
5 replies to this topic
Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:41 PM
Do the Twins give you work out regimes? How about dietary suggestions? Sounds like a nice way to spend your 20's...have fun sir.
Yes, they give us both. We work out as a team at home and on the road. They give us guidelines for our diets as well. I can't complain, living a dream!