Parmalee RF (Ok, ok, it's Parmelee ... I was going to leave it and watch the response)
Up next ... Riverbrian ... take it away ...
OK... But I'm only going to take it this far.
Things to think about:
1. Runaway Tigers -- The Tigers are on a roll. 8-2 in their last 10 as they've opened up a 5 game lead in AL Central. The Tigers are winning at a .667 clip which is the best in all of baseball. The Tigers are starting to runaway with it. When Tigers runaway from the Zoo... Somebody needs to bring a tranquilizer gun. If Someone did bring one... Somebody shoot Miggy.
2. Days of the New -- I've finally found a reason... I don't need an excuse... Rosters don't turn over that quickly but the turnover from last year to this year is quite noticeable. A new manager in Ausmus... Fielder traded for Kinsler... Fister traded for a rookie named Ray and bullpen guy named Krol. Nathan added to the closer role and Smyly moved from the pen to the rotation and a rookie 3B. Add it all up... On paper... They should be doing worse but they are doing better... Go Figure... those games just ain't played on paper.
3. The Rubber band Theory -- That thing is certainly going to be tested this weekend. After dropping 3 in a row to the Indians... The Rubber band has stretched to 3 below and now they face the surging Tigers on the road with Verlander and Scherzer looming on the mound. Here's the deal... The rubberband could stretch to 5 games and snap back with a killer winning streak... or... The injuries... light bench and cooled down hitters have snapped that thing and the corner has turned on the season and turned for the bad. Once the Rubber band is snapped... The Theory is gone and it's everybody for himself. I'm hoping the rubber band still has some use.
4. Twins Roster -- I can't keep up... Who is on the 25 man today??? I don't know... I'll need Bremer to tell me. Hopefully he speaks slowly and clearly.
5. NFL Draft -- The Vikings got tricky once again... Trading down and getting the guy they say they wanted anyway and then trading up to get the guy they say they wanted anyway... I hope Barr works out... he sure seems like an athlete... At QB... Teddy Bridgewater at one time was considered to be the #1 choice overall... Then he started to slip and then he tested poor at the combines and he plummeted. Well he's our new franchise QB now... He's the guy... I sure hope it works... I'm not worried about how he tested at the "Combines". Or how he tested at the "Tractors"... Farming ability should have nothing to do with playing football.
Edited by ChiTownTwinsFan, 09 May 2014 - 02:10 PM.