- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 02:40 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Today, 12:30 PM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Today, 09:59 AM
- Im glad I finally registered
Yesterday, 06:38 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Yesterday, 08:45 AM
- Article: Missed Opportunities Catch Up With Vikings in Detroit
Dec 15 2014 09:53 AM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Game Thread
Dec 15 2014 07:56 AM
- Article: Lions Pick and Kick Their Way to a Win Over the Vikings
Dec 14 2014 09:23 PM
- Juan Castro > Blair Walsh
Dec 14 2014 06:04 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Lions Preview: Taking Small Steps
Dec 14 2014 05:47 PM
Article: Draft Series: Part 3 - What's New
Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:33 PM
Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:03 PM
Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:17 PM
A team who saves money early could get a steal in Fedde.
Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:17 PM
Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:15 AM
With Fedde out that leaves Beede and two control pitchers. I know the Twins have scouted Nola extensively, but they need to stop. Not taking a 4-5 pitcher at #5 shouldn't need to be explained.
If the Twins are left without an obvious choice at #5 and go pitcher, I'd prefer HS arms Holmes and Toussaint. I don't think they have been scouted as much as Nola has though. They've also been checking out Sean Newcomb and Sean Reid-Foley. If the team thinks they know how to correct Newcomb's high BB rate, he'd be great, but I'm not sure the Twins have a potion for that.
Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:22 AM
After reading the Hoffman news, I was starting to hope for a Freeland/Hoffman first two picks for the Twins.
what are the chances Hoffman or Trea Turner fall to the Twins in the second?
There are 10-15 teams that have a 2nd pick before the Twins and are in a much better position to make that happen.