- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 07:39 PM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 09:07 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Yesterday, 08:23 AM
- Barr Out for the Remainder of the Season with Knee Surgery
Dec 19 2014 09:03 PM
- Article: Hanging with Chad One More Year
Dec 19 2014 05:39 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Dec 19 2014 11:17 AM
- Article: Vikings Succeed with Next Man Up Mentality
Dec 19 2014 07:22 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Dec 18 2014 09:57 PM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 18 2014 09:00 PM
Article: Draft Series: Part 3 - What's New
Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:33 PM
Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:03 PM
Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:17 PM
A team who saves money early could get a steal in Fedde.
Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:17 PM
Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:15 AM
With Fedde out that leaves Beede and two control pitchers. I know the Twins have scouted Nola extensively, but they need to stop. Not taking a 4-5 pitcher at #5 shouldn't need to be explained.
If the Twins are left without an obvious choice at #5 and go pitcher, I'd prefer HS arms Holmes and Toussaint. I don't think they have been scouted as much as Nola has though. They've also been checking out Sean Newcomb and Sean Reid-Foley. If the team thinks they know how to correct Newcomb's high BB rate, he'd be great, but I'm not sure the Twins have a potion for that.
Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:22 AM
After reading the Hoffman news, I was starting to hope for a Freeland/Hoffman first two picks for the Twins.
what are the chances Hoffman or Trea Turner fall to the Twins in the second?
There are 10-15 teams that have a 2nd pick before the Twins and are in a much better position to make that happen.