- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 07:44 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Article: Twins Hangouts: Tuesday, May 6
Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:41 PM
2) Any concern about Gibson's strikeout rate going to catch up with him?
3) Colabello seems to have cooled off alot which was to be expected probably wasn't going to knock in 200 runs, but where do you guys project Colabello final line to be avg, ops, hr etc... I find myself rooting for the guy more so then others, but I worry that he might not be able to cut it....What does Colabello have to do to stay in the majors for the twins?
4) Now that the book is out that the twins are not a good hitting ball club so why heck aren't you throwing them strikes. Teams are now throwing them strikes....What adjustments to the roster are the twins going to need to make to reboost the offense.
Edited by KOHG, 06 May 2014 - 06:07 PM.
Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:17 PM
I'd choose an NL team, feeling that my choices are A) remain a twins fan, or choose an NL club. Or mabye I'd just choose the Mariners because I'm living out here and Safeco is a good place to watch a ball-game.
Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:21 PM
Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:23 PM