- In (Baffling) Defense of Norv Turner: A Response to Football Outsiders' Near-Slight
- In Search Of: Interceptions
- Time To Cut Jerome Simpson
- Chris Kluwe, Minnesota Vikings Reach Settlement and Release Terms. Questions Remain
- Who’s Trending, Worth Defending or Might Be Ending—Week 1
- Vikings Second Year Player Progression
Article: Twins Minor League Hitter of the Month - April 2014
4 replies to this topic
Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:11 PM
"Tanner Vavra (22-64) .344/.391/.438"
Is it wrong to say "Good eye, Tanner!"?
As someone who also only has sight in his left eye, I thought it was hilarious! I am glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee, or I would have had a computer meltdown for sure!