Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

Vikings Journal Forums

The same great Twins Daily coverage, now for the Vikings.

The Store

Photo

Article: Twins Minor League Report (4/26): Kernels/Rock Cats Hang On

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,562 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

You can view the page at http://www.twinsdail...ck-Cats-Hang-On

#2 Don't Feed the Greed Guy

Don't Feed the Greed Guy

• Members
  • 444 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:59 AM

Arcia's three singles have to be the story of the day. I'd like to see him create change in the Twins lineup sooner, rather than later. Arcia/Kubel/Colabello should be DHing. Pinto needs to be behind the plate and batting out of the catcher spot in the lineup.

#3 MidwestMeat

MidwestMeat

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:39 AM

Good to see Danny Santana getting his bat going the last couple of weeks. If he continues to trend upward what is his avg/obp threshold where the decide they have to give him a look?

#4 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 7,562 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

Good to see Danny Santana getting his bat going the last couple of weeks. If he continues to trend upward what is his avg/obp threshold where the decide they have to give him a look?

It'll be his defense that will hold him back or get him up here. He won't hit much better than Florimon or Escobar right away (most likely), but if he can make the routine plays, he'll get a shot.

#5 twinsfan34

twinsfan34

Paul DeVos

• Members
  • 691 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

Pinto needs to play as often as possible - was my stance before the year started. Now definitely so. That OBP would be better served higher in the lineup as well. Colabello is likely going to continue to fall. It may sound starnge, but I actually see Pinto hitting even better than he is now.