I wondered why the Twins called up Jonatan Hinojosa to Cedar Rapids. Now we know. From Bob Nightengale on Twitter:
[COLOR=#292F33][FONT=Arial]Class A [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#78C1DD]#[/COLOR]Twins[COLOR=#292F33][FONT=Arial] IF Jonatan Hinojosa receives 50-game PED suspension for testing positive for metabolites of Nandrolone.
[/FONT][/COLOR]Becuase he was on the Cedar Rapids roster, his suspension can start right now. Had he stayed in EST, his suspension would not have started until the Elizabethton season starts in late June.
Hinojosa is the fourth Twins minor leaguer currently suspended. Eddie Rosario, Dallas Gallant and Mark Hamburger are the others. They are all in Ft. Myers playing in Extended Spring Training games.
Vikings Journal Forums
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 11:44 AM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 11:29 AM
- Radisson Hotels Suspends Relationship with the Vikings
Today, 11:22 AM
- What's the Deal with Matt Kalil?
Today, 10:28 AM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 10:27 AM
- WATCH: Keith Olbermann Takes On Adrian Peterson
Today, 10:26 AM