- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:40 PM
Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:50 PM
Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:35 PM
Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:24 AM
Edited by shs_59, 22 April 2012 - 07:10 AM.
Top Twins prospects ? 1.Byron Buxton (OF-A+) 2.Miguel Sano (3B-AA) 3.Alex Meyer (SP-AAA) 4. Kohl Stewart (SP-A) 5. J.O. Berrios (P-AA) 6.Nick Gordon (SS-RK) 7. Chih-Wei-Hu (SP-A+) 8. Jorge Polanco (2B-AA) 9. L. Thorpe (SP-A) 10. *Trevor May (SP-AAA) 11.Nick Burdi (RP-A) 12.Travis Harrison (OF-A+) 13.Eddie Rosario (2B-AA) 14. Max Kepler (OF-A+) Just Missed P Tyler Duffey, P Jake Reed, P Stephen Gonsalves, C Stuart Turner.
Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:59 PM
just a suggestion.
With the season under way, I think it would be cool in the VERY TOP colum to the far right of the Title Block, "Twins Dailey" we'd have a little box telling all of us last opponnent and outcome of game, next opponent and schedules starting pitchers, with overall record Showing above that.
There should be a way to link that onto the webpage, just kind of like Twins.com on the top right of the page.
But all in all i really like the sight so far as well.
Good suggestion. There is likely a pretty easy way to do that.
Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:41 PM
Go into Settings at the top right of this page, then under My Settings on the left of that page find General Settings, scroll down that page about half way and you can change it to up to 40 posts per page.
I don't like how there is only 10 posts/page. Should be at least 20. Not a big deal obviously, but just a thought.