- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Today, 12:45 PM
- Shonn Greene arrested
Today, 10:55 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:43 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:00 PM
Wow. Confused the hell out of me until I saw the original post was dated April 29.
Ha, glad I read this before I wasted my time proving the initial statement utterly absurd. I figured it was a new thread too.
The Twins have only drafted 4 starting pitchers who have made an All-Star game with the team, and none since Brad Radke was drafted in 1991.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:51 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:00 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:40 PM
Derek Jeters last 40 Games:
[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table"]
Regression to the mean can be so beautiful at times
So the .306 is his OBP? What's his average in that span just out of curiosity?