- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Today, 03:35 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Today, 03:15 PM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Today, 02:38 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 12
Today, 02:13 PM
- Article: Vikings Add Tate to Backfield
Today, 01:28 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Today, 11:13 AM
- Are the Vikings moving away from AP too fast?
Today, 11:00 AM
- Peterson lawyer Rusty Hardin Blasts the NFL
Today, 10:56 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Today, 08:47 AM
- Vikings claim former Browns RB Ben Tate off waivers
Yesterday, 05:13 PM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:43 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:00 PM
Wow. Confused the hell out of me until I saw the original post was dated April 29.
Ha, glad I read this before I wasted my time proving the initial statement utterly absurd. I figured it was a new thread too.
The Twins have only drafted 4 starting pitchers who have made an All-Star game with the team, and none since Brad Radke was drafted in 1991.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:51 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:00 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:40 PM
Derek Jeters last 40 Games:
[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table"]
Regression to the mean can be so beautiful at times
So the .306 is his OBP? What's his average in that span just out of curiosity?