- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 01:35 PM
- My supplementary website
Today, 12:57 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:43 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:00 PM
Wow. Confused the hell out of me until I saw the original post was dated April 29.
Ha, glad I read this before I wasted my time proving the initial statement utterly absurd. I figured it was a new thread too.
The Twins have only drafted 4 starting pitchers who have made an All-Star game with the team, and none since Brad Radke was drafted in 1991.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:51 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:00 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:40 PM
Derek Jeters last 40 Games:
[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table"]
Regression to the mean can be so beautiful at times
So the .306 is his OBP? What's his average in that span just out of curiosity?