- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 07:58 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Today, 05:40 PM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Today, 10:55 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Today, 10:54 AM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Today, 08:31 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Salvaging Players, Fitting Zimmer's Defense, Chemistry and Draft Priorities
Today, 06:15 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:03 AM
- Article: Pro Bowl Shuts Out Vikings
Yesterday, 11:28 PM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Norv Turner defends his rookie QB
Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:43 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:00 PM
Wow. Confused the hell out of me until I saw the original post was dated April 29.
Ha, glad I read this before I wasted my time proving the initial statement utterly absurd. I figured it was a new thread too.
The Twins have only drafted 4 starting pitchers who have made an All-Star game with the team, and none since Brad Radke was drafted in 1991.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:51 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:00 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:40 PM
Derek Jeters last 40 Games:
[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table"]
Regression to the mean can be so beautiful at times
So the .306 is his OBP? What's his average in that span just out of curiosity?