- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Today, 12:35 PM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Today, 10:49 AM
- Article: Oh Snap! Vikings Botch the Game Late in Miami
Today, 10:15 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 11:41 PM
- Simmons: The Vikings Cursed Cleveland
Yesterday, 09:26 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:06 PM
- Article: Vikings vs. Dolphins Preview: No Vacation in Miami
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
- Greenway to play after passing of his father...
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
- Article: Preparing For An Off-Season Of Change
Yesterday, 07:29 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Dec 20 2014 08:12 PM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:43 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:00 PM
Wow. Confused the hell out of me until I saw the original post was dated April 29.
Ha, glad I read this before I wasted my time proving the initial statement utterly absurd. I figured it was a new thread too.
The Twins have only drafted 4 starting pitchers who have made an All-Star game with the team, and none since Brad Radke was drafted in 1991.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:51 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:00 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:40 PM
Derek Jeters last 40 Games:
[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table"]
Regression to the mean can be so beautiful at times
So the .306 is his OBP? What's his average in that span just out of curiosity?