- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Today, 08:34 PM
- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 07:31 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Today, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Today, 04:24 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 03:32 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Today, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Today, 09:32 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Yesterday, 08:02 PM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Barr named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Yesterday, 11:02 AM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:43 PM
[SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=3]"And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 AM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:59 PM
Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:00 PM
Wow. Confused the hell out of me until I saw the original post was dated April 29.
Ha, glad I read this before I wasted my time proving the initial statement utterly absurd. I figured it was a new thread too.
The Twins have only drafted 4 starting pitchers who have made an All-Star game with the team, and none since Brad Radke was drafted in 1991.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 AM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:51 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:00 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:40 PM
Derek Jeters last 40 Games:
[TABLE="class: sortable stats_table"]
Regression to the mean can be so beautiful at times
So the .306 is his OBP? What's his average in that span just out of curiosity?