Things to Think About:
1. Birthday Presents -- I absolutely tickled that Chris Colabello hit a home run. I think it's even better that it happened on his mother's birthday. I think it's even better that it happened while she was being interviewed. I think it's even better still that it was specifically suggested that he hit a home run mere seconds before it happened. This just ads to the incredible story that is Chris Colabello. I'm starting to feel like I know him. After listening to his mom... It's clear that he is part of great family and these are just great people that I can cheer for collectively. However... I am concerned about the bleeting noises produced by Mom. I didn't recognize them as the part of normal human speech patterns.
2. Chris Colabello -- Not just a home run... A game winning single to drive in two. 4 RBI's on the night just add to his top of MLB Total. Colabello... is becoming my favorite Twin.
3. Rubber bands -- We still have that rubber band strapped around .500. We get game below and we win. We get a game above and we lose. I'm going to be ok with that rubber band if it lasts until July. Then it can snap... umm... in a positive direction please... because I don't want to get hit in the eye with it.
4. Sam Fuld -- Nice debut for Sam... He put the ball in play and he helped us win. It will be interesting to see how much playing time he gets going forward and how much playing time Aaron Hicks gets if he continues to struggle.
5. Gas Station Bathrooms -- I had to use a gas station bathroom the other day. It was locked... I had to stand and wait behind a bunch of customers just to ask for the key. I walked into the bathroom and it was filthy. I wondered why it was locked in the first place. They must have been afraid that someone would break in and clean it.
Edited by ChiTownTwinsFan, 24 April 2014 - 09:04 AM.