Vikings Journal Forums
- Ouch, All Day Foundation Suspends Operations...
Today, 09:17 PM
- Governor Dayton Calls for Vikings to suspend Adrian Peterson
Today, 09:12 PM
- Play Action Pass Chalk Talk
Today, 08:59 PM
- An Open Letter to Zygi and Rick
Today, 08:20 PM
- Article: Can Matt Asiata Really Bear the Backup Burden?
Today, 07:57 PM
- Article: Time To Take A Stand
Today, 07:56 PM
Article: Back to Beloit...Housing in the Midwest
9 replies to this topic
Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:12 PM
Rosi moved out of his host family's house because it is too far to get to the stadium (15 miles), so now he is within walking distance of Pohlman Field (3 blocks). It is hard for the Latin/Dominican players to live outside of walking distance to the stadium because most of them are only here March-September, which means that they have no Drivers license or anyway of getting to the stadium unless they live with an American player who has their license that could take them to the park each day.
Great story. Can you confirm or deny the story that Rosario moved out of his initial host home because they led him to believe that wild deer may attack him? If true, please share!
Follow my photography, group page can be found here.