Provided Brian isn't in a chocolate bunny leftovers coma, his thoughts will be coming shortly.
Aww Thanks for worrying about me!!! I'm fine and you did provide thought number one. I had a thing on quantum physics but now Chocolate Bunnies have moved that thought out of my head.
I love your weather forecast ChiTown... It sounds like a nice day in Tampa Bay... 73 degrees is perfection... However... The wind blowing in from the west has to be a concern for the facility managers at Tropicana Field.
Things to think about:
1. The Easter Bunny -- I've actually seen the research... Researchers research almost everything and they probably get a government grant to research each thing. According to the research... 81 percent of all parents admit to stealing Easter Candy from the kids. I've tried to deny it but the Chocolate stain on my shirt and face made that impossible.
Also according to research... 89 percent... that's a large number... 89 percent of Americans eat the ears of the chocolate bunny first. I am part of the 11 percent that doesn't. It only makes sense to eat the feet first because you don't want it to run away.
2. Tampa Bay Rays -- You gotta be impressed by the Rays... Currently on the DL... Matt Moore, Alex Cobb and Jeremy Hellickson. You'd think that any team losing pitching like that would be struggling. Maybe they are struggling by Rays standards but they are 9-10 on the year and ready to take you on.
3. Tropicana Field -- Now that the Metrodome is no longer a curse upon the game of baseball... Tropicana Field has to be next. Just a standard run of the mill outdated dome... With stuff hanging from the ceiling that the ball can collide with. The building of this stadium began in late 1986... It was 1990 when it opened the doors. Architecture for such facilities wasn't where it is today. Architecture is something that gets better as time goes by. Look at the Brady Bunch... Mike Brady was an architect in the early 70's and they had 6 kids and two bedrooms. It's time for Tampa Bay to get a new modern stadium and some new fans to fill that thing.
4. Kyle Gibson... He's throwing today and that means he's bounded past Pelfrey for the 4th spot in the rotation. If he keeps doing what he has been doing... He'll bounce right past all of them. All the way to the point... that Kyle Gibson starts will be followed by open air. The Twins will simply forfeit the next game because nobody will want to follow Kids, Animals or Kyle Gibson.
5. The Big Bang Theory -- According to research... Only 21 percent of all Americans believe that the Earth was created by a Big Bang many billions of years ago. Only 33 percent of all Americans believe that Global Warming is an actual thing and finally... Zero percent of all Americans believe that the Vikings will ever win the Superbowl.
Edited by Riverbrian, 22 April 2014 - 02:45 PM.