- Article: Vikings Game 7 Recap: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Today, 12:45 PM
- Shonn Greene arrested
Today, 10:55 AM
- Article: Jerick McKinnon—Running With The Opportunity
Yesterday, 07:54 PM
- Vikings' RB Jerick McKinnon Fulfills Zimmer's Request
Yesterday, 04:30 PM
- Vegas favors (1-5) Tampa Bay over Vikings
Yesterday, 04:27 PM
- The World According to Zim
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Shame On You, Cook and Kanabec Counties
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Joe Webb back to catching passes?
Yesterday, 03:53 PM
- Judge Case not recused in Peterson case
Yesterday, 01:29 PM
- NFL introduces its own Lady Bing award
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Article: Twins Minor League Report (4/19-20)
Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:21 PM
Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:34 PM
Kind of exactly what we want to see from him.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Edited by Twins Fan From Afar, 20 April 2014 - 07:40 PM.
Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:12 PM
If Diamond has another really bad start, is something done with him? DL or released?
So far the CR pitchers haven't been overly impressive apart from Stewart and Slegers. I'd like to see Gonsalves and Thorpe up there soon if things don't start improving with the warm weather. I'm not giving up on anyone by any stretch. I would just like to see some other guys get opportunities with tough competition when they seemed to far better against the same competition as Rosario and others last season.