- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: Next Year's Optimism, Playing Rookies and Draft Strategy
Today, 08:47 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Today, 08:44 AM
- Article: How Does Teddy Compare? - Version 3.0
Today, 07:52 AM
- Time to cut Blair Walsh
Today, 01:22 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 16
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- NFLPA files lawsuit against the NFL on behalf of Peterson
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Article: Big Week for Walsh
Yesterday, 11:28 AM
- Article: How Did the Vikings Change their Gameplan Against the Lions?
Yesterday, 11:26 AM
- Article: What to do With Matt Kalil
Yesterday, 09:59 AM
- Hoge is really down on Johnny Football--really down
Dec 16 2014 08:45 AM
Is it me, or does this team have some SWAG?
Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:36 PM
Now I actually sit and watch and feel there may be a chance for the comeback from the little fish still trying to evolve teeth. Plus I love Kubel's play so far as everyone laughed when I selected him for the final pick in my fantasy draft.
Keep it up all year and I'll take my over bet on 66.5 wins
Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:26 AM
Follow me, @BaseballPirate, on Twitter, read my writing at Baseball Twins and check out the Talk to Contact Podcast (@TalkToContact) or email the show: [email protected]
Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:33 PM
Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:40 PM
Dozier: Everyone doubted me last season. I'm gonna prove it to them.
Kubel: Everyone thinks I'm done at 31. I got a lot left.
Colabello: Well everyone doubted me for years in independent ball, then AA, then AAA, now I'm going to show them.
Plouffe: Im a former 1sr round pick who outgrew my position, had to learn another, and took some time to figure stuff out. Everyone is so impatient.
Suzuki: I can play. And I can hit. But I got sort of worn out and bounced around. Give me a chance to play and settle down and I promise I'll produce better.
Gardy and the whole coaching staff: Let's give 'em all a great big s**t burger to eat.
Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:13 PM