- Adult galleries
Today, 12:06 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Yesterday, 07:42 PM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 06:27 PM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 10:56 AM
- Purple Pain Members - Start Here!
Yesterday, 09:57 AM
- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Yesterday, 06:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 06:06 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 05:48 AM
- Article: Clock Management Bites The Vikings Once Again
Dec 24 2014 07:58 PM
- Article: Film Review: Teddy Dazzles While the Defense Grew Dim
Dec 24 2014 08:31 AM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Twins Minor League Report (4/17): A Pitch for Pino
3 replies to this topic
Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:44 AM
starters with multi-year deals are going to pitch longer. That's just how it is. I wouldn't be shocked if TR was able to find a buyer for KC at one point to get an AAA guy a shot, but this rotation that we currently field is what's going to be pitching in MN for the forseable future.
Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:28 PM
I saw Pino pitch at Spring Training and was not impressed at all. I watched Pino pitched at the doubleheader last Saturday and was very impressed, especially with his ability to change speeds and locations with his FB and his slider and change were as good as usual. He was really fooling batters who did not know what was coming. The interesting thing is that while with the Twins, Pinto's FB was at high 80s. Saturday it was sitting between 89-91 and once he reached back and got a 94. I think that he can contribute to the Twins' pen right now...