- Notable NFL News (Cuts, signings, injuries, etc.)
Today, 01:36 PM
- Zimmer's Freaky-Fast Friday Presser
Today, 10:58 AM
- This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Chicago Bears
Today, 02:26 AM
- Please welcome our new moderator: Melanie (Funkytown)
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 17
Yesterday, 10:43 AM
- Should Teddy win the ROY award?
Yesterday, 10:00 AM
- Will He/Won't He?? - Jerry Kill's future...
Yesterday, 09:43 AM
- Article: We Wish You a Purple Christmas
Yesterday, 09:11 AM
- Vikings Free Agency News
Yesterday, 09:03 AM
- Special Teams fire and cut them all.
Dec 25 2014 07:42 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Saturday Night Minor League Lights
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:35 AM
If we are going to talk about Dozier's error, we should include that it was a ball in the dirt that the first baseman should have picked on an easy hop. He didn't and Dozier got the error. Guerra was excellent and provided what for me was one of the few good points on an ugly day for the entire system. Back to Rochester, they gave up a run on a ground ball to third base with the bases loaded and the infield in. The third baseman, Ray Chang, threw the ball into the runner when he was more than 10 feet from home plate. A good throw and they get no runs in the third and the Red Wings are up 3-1 rather than tied going into the ninth inning. Esmerling Vasquez was terrible in the ninth. Matter of fact, he hasn't been good all spring. You can't win close games if he is pitching and he has pitched in to many close games which is why he is 0-3 with a 6.94 ERA! It was great however, seeing Benson get a couple hits. He had two other at bats that he stung that ball that was hit right at someone.