- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Yesterday, 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Nov 21 2014 12:05 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Nov 21 2014 07:00 AM
- What's the Vikings biggest position of need?
Nov 20 2014 09:18 PM
- Article: Green Bay's Recent Domination of Vikings Is Eye Opening
Nov 20 2014 08:52 PM
- Why Wouldn't Vikings Want AP Back Next Year?
Nov 20 2014 07:20 PM
Subscribe to Twins Daily Email
Article: Saturday Night Minor League Lights
1 reply to this topic
Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:35 AM
If we are going to talk about Dozier's error, we should include that it was a ball in the dirt that the first baseman should have picked on an easy hop. He didn't and Dozier got the error. Guerra was excellent and provided what for me was one of the few good points on an ugly day for the entire system. Back to Rochester, they gave up a run on a ground ball to third base with the bases loaded and the infield in. The third baseman, Ray Chang, threw the ball into the runner when he was more than 10 feet from home plate. A good throw and they get no runs in the third and the Red Wings are up 3-1 rather than tied going into the ninth inning. Esmerling Vasquez was terrible in the ninth. Matter of fact, he hasn't been good all spring. You can't win close games if he is pitching and he has pitched in to many close games which is why he is 0-3 with a 6.94 ERA! It was great however, seeing Benson get a couple hits. He had two other at bats that he stung that ball that was hit right at someone.