- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 08:48 PM
- Article: NFL Midseason Awards
Today, 08:39 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Article: Halloween Starts The Scary Road Ahead
Today, 04:18 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:53 PM
Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:12 AM
They're grasping at straws to find guys to start games and have probably half a dozen decent options in the minors for bullpen duty. They have to try some of these arms as starters, don't they?
Do you bring up... slama and his 0.47 ERA and a strikeout and a half per inning... Or Guerra who has been tremendous, or Oliveros... Plenty of options.
Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:30 AM
Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:06 AM
Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:43 AM
Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:58 PM
Anyone hear what his injury is? Pat Reusse's show in twin cities mentioned its a UCL tear/sprain & may need surgery after the twins attempt at rehab ends. I hadnt heard it was this serious or did i hear it wrong
Again with the rehab. What are the odds he is successful? Better odds he doesn't and needs TJ surgery, missing all of 2013.