- Article: Major Protests Expected This Weekend And This Is Why...
Today, 12:44 PM
- Giovani Bernard out vs. Jaguars
Today, 12:20 PM
- Harnish done with a Lisfranc injury in his foot
Today, 09:20 AM
- This Week in the NFC North - Week 9
Today, 09:19 AM
- Griffen named NFC Defensive Player of the Month
Yesterday, 08:34 PM
- TACO NIGHT at The Cassel's!
Yesterday, 06:00 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 9 Rankings
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 9
Yesterday, 02:39 PM
- Report: RGIII to get the start versus the Vikings
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
- Cassel Staying Active With Team While on IR
Oct 29 2014 11:35 AM
MLB trivia - April 8th
Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:00 PM
Here's a very, very cool picture of the event from Life magazine showing multiple exposures overlapped into one:
Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:22 PM
Can you name one of the two "utes" who ran onto the field and ran the bases with Aaron?
Edited by USAFChief, 08 April 2014 - 10:24 PM.
Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:53 PM
The funny part on Tom House is that it was literally the only batted ball that he caught on the fly in his major league career, according to him. I've never done the research to see if that's true, but he says he knocked down any other ball ever hit to him, never catching a ball other than Hank's homer. Of course, he was also a pitching coach for many years as well.
Oh, and the count was 1-0
Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:38 AM
The answer is Craig Sager (yes, that Craig Sager)
Can't tell you the count, but Tom House caught it, and gave it to Aaron. I believe it got House a spot in the HOF.Can you name one of the two "utes" who ran onto the field and ran the bases with Aaron?