- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Today, 01:35 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Today, 11:51 AM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Today, 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Yesterday, 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
- Vikings legal team working with NFL to keep AP on sidelines
Yesterday, 03:03 PM
- AWESOME --> "The Bits Of Broken Chair Trophy"
Yesterday, 03:02 PM
- Article: Recap: Nascent Defense Shines as Vikings Move Towards Establishing Identity
Yesterday, 10:51 AM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 08:54 AM
- Article: Pack Puts Away the Vikings with Ease
Nov 23 2014 10:19 PM
MLB trivia - April 8th
Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:00 PM
Here's a very, very cool picture of the event from Life magazine showing multiple exposures overlapped into one:
Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:22 PM
Can you name one of the two "utes" who ran onto the field and ran the bases with Aaron?
Edited by USAFChief, 08 April 2014 - 10:24 PM.
Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:53 PM
The funny part on Tom House is that it was literally the only batted ball that he caught on the fly in his major league career, according to him. I've never done the research to see if that's true, but he says he knocked down any other ball ever hit to him, never catching a ball other than Hank's homer. Of course, he was also a pitching coach for many years as well.
Oh, and the count was 1-0
Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:38 AM
The answer is Craig Sager (yes, that Craig Sager)
Can't tell you the count, but Tom House caught it, and gave it to Aaron. I believe it got House a spot in the HOF.Can you name one of the two "utes" who ran onto the field and ran the bases with Aaron?