- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 10:20 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:13 AM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Today, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Yesterday, 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Yesterday, 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
- REPORT: Phil Loadholt Done For Season With Torn Pec
Nov 24 2014 08:52 PM
- Aaron Rodgers downs a "Grape Crush" at postgame press conference...
Nov 24 2014 03:35 PM
Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:24 PM
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:35 PM
Through 11 regular season games, the Kansas City Royals have one home run as a team.
That is currently good for a 1:356 HR/AB ratio.
Jamey Carroll's career HR/AB ratio is 1:282.
Jason Tyner and Al Newman are scoring their fingers, hoping to be the next comp you come up with.
Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:48 PM
Kube is all over the top 10 on the AL leader board;
Plouffe is top 10 in OBP;
Cola stands a good chance to crack 1.000 OPS, and leads the AL in RBI;
Dozier leads the AL in HR... must lead MLB in leadoff HR.
Loving it for as long as it lasts... how long will that be?
Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:58 PM
For a hot minute there, Brian Dozier was leading the league in home runs. (Then Bautista happened.)
And by the way, your league leader in RBI is STILL Chris Colabello.
Yep, and he's building his lead...four ahead now. Gonna have to keep it up to fight off Kurt Suzuki, though, because Kurt is tied for 6th just 6 RBI back.
On the negative side, anybody figure Joe Mauer would be 5th in the league in K's after 3 weeks?