- Article: When Should We Start Worrying About Teddy? Not This Year
Today, 11:15 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Today, 08:43 AM
- Article: Zimmer Wants Wins—Does Anyone Else?
Today, 07:01 AM
- Article: The Vikings New Number One Wide Receiver?!?
Yesterday, 07:51 PM
- Article: Vikings Journal Mailbag: David Yankey, Drafting and the Offensive Line
Yesterday, 06:21 AM
- Matt Kalil's brother Ryan comes to his defense
Nov 26 2014 04:02 PM
- Article: Where Do We Point The Finger?
Nov 26 2014 03:17 PM
- Article: Fantasy Football Pants Party Podcast - Week 13
Nov 26 2014 12:48 AM
- Former Viking And Love Boat Coordinator Fred Smoot Arrested
Nov 25 2014 01:35 PM
- MUST SEE: Vikings' Matt Kalil Knocks Hat Off Fans' Head
Nov 25 2014 10:35 AM
Article: Twins Minor League Reports (4/4): Weather Wins; Walker, Waring Homer
Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:14 AM
Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:15 AM
Seth, Duffey is my AAP. I will be doing my first write up on him today, but I was curious about something. What do you think is the most important thing for him to do to remain a starter as long as possible? Get more strikeouts? Keep getting quality starts? Something else?...
Probably strikeouts. He gets them as a reliever. Also just needs to continue working on third pitch.
Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:06 PM
Nice writeups, Seth. Wondering if you have access to pitch counts and could work those into recaps, at least for the starters. It would be interesting to see how the Twins bring them along as the spring progresses.
Last year, they were saying 70-75 in the first outing. That's followed by 85-90 in the second. Then 100 after that.