- Article: Packers vs. Vikings preview: Time to Chill Out
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
- Article: Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread
Yesterday, 05:05 PM
- Article: Vikings are Young and a Bit Restless
Yesterday, 11:44 AM
- Where Should The NFL Expand?
Yesterday, 11:16 AM
- Article: Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- Would the Vikings have made the playoffs if Adrian Peterson was playing?
Nov 22 2014 11:23 AM
- Article: Preparing For Life Without Adrian Peterson
Nov 22 2014 11:10 AM
- Article: Adrian Peterson/NFLPA Submit Letter of Appeal to NFL
Nov 21 2014 11:11 PM
- Article: NFL Suspends Adrian Peterson for Remainder of 2014 Season
Nov 21 2014 03:08 PM
- Peterson's Mea Culpa Tour Is Starting A Little Late
Nov 21 2014 11:31 AM
Article: Thursday Night Minor League Lights
Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:48 PM
Do you think the errors from Rosario are something to worry about or are they just part of the transition to a new position?
I think he had like 4 errors in the first 6 games, so it's only been about 2 in the last 14 (all approximate). I would definitely say it's part of the transition. But we'll obviously see as time goes on.
Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:54 AM
Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:00 AM