Providing independent coverage of the Minnesota Twins.

Subscribe to Twins Daily Email

From MinnCentric

Photo

Byron Buxton

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ncgo4

Ncgo4

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

Byron has not played in almost 4 weeks. He is expected to return to extended spring training in a week or two. All of this for a "minor sprain". I hope this is just a case of the twins exercising extreme precaution and not another Sano kind of mis-diagnosis or non-diagnosis. Has anyone seen any recent info?

#2 Seth Stohs

Seth Stohs

Owner

• Administrators
  • 10,149 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

The actual diagnosis was something that was a slow healer. This timeline is not a surprise.

#3 Ncgo4

Ncgo4

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

Thanks, Seth. Was it in his throwing hand? Would probably make for a longer healing process.

#4 Halsey Hall

Halsey Hall

• Members
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationCurrently Hammond Stadium

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

He told me he's feeling fine and that it would be 2 weeks, a few days ago. Of course Max Kepler told me a week, last year, and then another week, etc and it dragged on for months.

#5 ChiTownTwinsFan

ChiTownTwinsFan

Moderation in all things ...

• Twins Mods
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

Halsey, how much longer are you down in Fort Myers? Keep sending us 'reports' for as long as you can.

Idiots will be idiots. Recognize it and don't be one yourself or engage in pointless dialog. Unless you are trying to entertain yourself.

#6 Halsey Hall

Halsey Hall

• Members
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationCurrently Hammond Stadium

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

Judging by the weather up north I'll be here another month! Trevor May pitched today against extended guys. Nothing going on tommorrow.