2. Byron Buxton doesn't come close to getting called up.
3. Ron Gardenhire gets axed during season. Paul Molitor takes over.
4. Brian Duensing and Jared Burton stink up the place.
5. Brian Dozier proves he can stick at 2B glove-wise and stick-wise.
6. Aaron Hicks shows he is only a RH Hitter. Strong D and good RH stick prove he is very capable as platoon partner/4th OF/def replacement/PR
7. Danny Santana replaces everyone else as Twins starting SS.
8. Kyle Gibson falters, bullpen move begins to become topic of conversation.
9. Phil Hughes is best FA pitcher of offseason. Helped by large TF outfield and better team medical staff.
10. Oswaldo Arcia hits 30 home runs and strikes out 150 times.
11. Josmil Pinto doesn't hit well. Shows his ceiling is as a solid backup catcher nothing more.
12. Alex Meyer arrives. Has a very solid debut, excites fan base for next year.
13. Max Kepler rises to brink of MLB debut, becomes highly touted prospect.
14. Twins end with 72 wins. Their final season ending with less than 81 wins in many years to come.
Edited by twinscowboysbulls, 31 March 2014 - 08:07 AM.