Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Top '13 Stories: #9 - Kyle Gibson promoted

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Twitter
    @LoganTibbits
    Liked 203 Times in 123 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Does anyone think Kyle Gibson grabs a spot in the rotation?
    I couldn't be a player because of bad eyesight, so I decided to be an umpire instead.

5th starter

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Does anyone think Kyle Gibson grabs a spot in the rotation?
    Yeah..he has a chance. It is wide open now...I'm afraid of hard throwing early to gain attention. Any one of these guys could be the 5th starter. Can't believe we could be offering what could be a 3 year contract to another pitcher. Maybe they needed good pitching prospects for a trade?

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 380 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I want to pose this question to the twins daily audience, how do you feel about the future of Kyle Gibson with the twins? Personally, I have zero question in my mind that he will be a solid number 3 with the ability to be a number 2 at times. what do you think?

Twitter
    @thrylos98
    Liked 446 Times in 273 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    I want to pose this question to the twins daily audience, how do you feel about the future of Kyle Gibson with the twins? Personally, I have zero question in my mind that he will be a solid number 3 with the ability to be a number 2 at times. what do you think?
    Agreed. Myers, Stewart, Gibson, Nolasco, Gonsalves/Eades/Baxendale/May/Berrios/Thorpe/Felix Jorge come 2016 a nice rotation makes....
    -----
    Blogging Twins since 2007 at The Tenth Inning Stretch
    http://tenthinningstretch.blogspot.com/
    twitter: @thrylos98

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Twitter
    @LoganTibbits
    Liked 203 Times in 123 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think he has a future with the Twins. How important of a year is 2014 for him? I hope he succeeds and spends most, or all, of 2014 with the Twins.
    I couldn't be a player because of bad eyesight, so I decided to be an umpire instead.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 103 Times in 73 Posts
    I 100% agree with you Seth. Just like Hicks, I feel people are overreacting to a player switching levels and having a bad small sample size. They could bust, prospects often do, but I'm not worried yet. Not at all.