1B Morneau
    LF Willingham
    3B Plouffe
    C Herrmann
    DH Colabello
    CF Thomas
    SS Florimon

Things to Think About:

1. Think about Baseball... It's the greatest game in the world and I'm missing it. This shade of busy and overtaken me for the time being and I've been unable to watch much baseball or participate in the game thread. It can't last forever. Things should slow down.

2. Think about Carroll... No... Not Carol Brady... Jamey Carroll... There he is... Playing 3B in another uniform. Wouldn't it be something if he hit one out... For old times sake.

3. Think about Albers... We still like Albers... Right? He's still a reason to get up in the morning. Go get em Andrew and keep go gettin em for another 6 years if you don't mind.

4. Think about Mauer... Haven't seen him in awhile.

5. Think about Life... We are born Wet, Naked and Hungry... And then things get worse.
    A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".

Liked 716 Times in 380 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Another great setup. I hope that everyone appreciates the time that you take from your busy schedule to set up the game threads and start us off with a smile or two.

Senior Member All-Star Winston Smith's Avatar
    Liked 332 Times in 162 Posts
    Stay hydrated my friends a hot day at the park.
    This comment brought to you from the Rosedale Mall studio by Hamm's Beer, brewed in the land of sky blue waters.

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 54 Times in 30 Posts
    I'm not sure if I have words appropriate for this forum to describe that Twins lineup. Its definitely striking fear into peoples' hearts. Only problem is those people are Twins fans and not the opposing team.

Senior Member All-Star IdahoPilgrim's Avatar
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S. View Post
    I'm not sure if I have words appropriate for this forum to describe that Twins lineup. Its definitely striking fear into peoples' hearts. Only problem is those people are Twins fans and not the opposing team.
    Why do you think people are always posting pictures of scantily-clad women in game threads? It's a coping mechanism.

Member Single-A
    Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    After seeing that line-up posted, i have to ask "Are the Twins tanking the season now in order to get a better draft position??"

Senior Member Double-A
    I bet if you put that lineup in the AAA playoffs they wouldn't get swept, in the first round.

Positivity!

Willingham was claimed I wonder if he stays in the lineup?
    This comment brought to you from the Rosedale Mall studio by Hamm's Beer, brewed in the land of sky blue waters.

Senior Member Double-A
    They have until Friday at noon, i do believe it is, to work out a deal or pull him back. Unless they fast tracked a deal, he probably stays in. If he's a late scratch, that could definitely be a sign that something is actually brewing with discussions already though.

Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Liked 3,302 Times in 1,753 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Stay hydrated my friends a hot day at the park.
    It's a good idea to dump some of that water onto your body - you'll know it's enough when the skin glistens - and maybe some on your shirt to make the coolness last longer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IdahoPilgrim View Post
    Why do you think people are always posting pictures of scantily-clad women in game threads? It's a coping mechanism.
    That, plus horndoggery.

Senior Member Double-A
    I was taught not to question the appearance of scantily-clad women and simply enjoy it while it lasts.

Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The affiliates games can be found >>HERE

Quote Originally Posted by ashburyjohn View Post
    It's a good idea to dump some of that water onto your body - you'll know it's enough when the skin glistens - and maybe some on your shirt to make the coolness last longer.
    Like this?

Twins Moderator All-Star ChiTownTwinsFan's Avatar
    Twitter
    @Sheradoodles
    Liked 1,931 Times in 1,132 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Another great setup. I hope that everyone appreciates the time that you take from your busy schedule to set up the game threads and start us off with a smile or two.
    I do, I do! It's the highlight of my day! Oh, wait, hmm, well, as great as the set ups are, and as much as I do appreciate them, being the highlight of my day is a little, sad. Of course, my stay-cation has been about cleaning out and organizing closets, cupboards and drawers, so, maybe not so sad.

Twitter
    @Sheradoodles
    Quite honestly, it doesn't really help me cope. Snepp ... where's you spout picture?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTwinsFan View Post
    Quite honestly, it doesn't really help me cope. Snepp ... where's you spout picture?
    In this particular matter, you are the 1% my friend.

Twitter
    @Sheradoodles
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    In this particular matter, you are the 1% my friend.
    I know. Which is why I don't really 'complain.' And my post wasn't a complaint, just a statement of fact. If it were a complaint I'd be outraged and insisting on change, which is just a plain stupid thing to do and be. So, I'm more, meh, I don't care, but whatever flips their quarters. And I could post my own coping photos, but I'd rather take advantage of the frame of mind it puts all of you in!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTwinsFan View Post
    I know. Which is why I don't really 'complain.' And my post wasn't a complaint, just a statement of fact. If it were a complaint I'd be outraged and insisting on change, which is just a plain stupid thing to do and be. So, I'm more, meh, I don't care, but whatever flips their quarters. And I could post my own coping photos, but I'd rather take advantage of the frame of mind it puts all of you in!
    You are a wise and articulate woman who makes every game thread at least 25% better.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Like this?
    She has the general idea, yes. I would be interested in working with her on the finer points of technique.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast