Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Twins Minor League Weekly - 4/12/12

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 349 Times in 184 Posts
    Blog Entries

Twins Minor League Weekly - 4/12/12

Listen to tonight's Twins Minor League Weekly at http://tobtr.com/s/3026901. Talked about a bunch of Twins minor leaguers and how the affiliate's did today.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    great podcast seth

here's another little tidbit to add, from a guy with some knowledge at minorleagueball.com who caught a Peroria vs Beloit game the other day (Cubs - Twins A ball)
    http://timstradebait.webs.com/apps/b...oit-snappers-2

-steve (shs)
    Top Twins prospects ? 1.Byron Buxton (OF-A+)
    2.Miguel Sano (3B-AA) 3.Alex Meyer (SP-AA) 4. Kohl Stewart (SP-RK) 5. Nick Gordon (SS-RK) 6. J.O. Berrios (P-A) 7. Josmil Pinto (C-AAA) 8. Eddie Rosario (2B-AA) 9. L. Thorpe (SP-RK) 10. Travis Harrison (3B-A) 11.Kennys Vargas (1B-A+) 12. Trevor May (SP-AA) 13. Jorge Polanco (2B-A) 14. Max Kepler (OF-A) 15. Miguel Sulbaran (SP-A) Just Missed:P Zach Jones, SS Aderlin Mejia, P Stephen Gonsalves, C Stuart Turner.

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries
    shs-59,

Thanks for the link as I was at that game too. Wang-Wei Lin needs to step up or Max Kepler might be taking his place in a Snappers uni pretty soon. Nice to see Sano and Rosario make big impressions on non Twins fans too.

Please ban me! All-Star stringer bell's Avatar
    Liked 512 Times in 333 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Joe Benson is having a tough time in Rochester. I also see that Tosoni is not playing and that the Twins have been using a catcher in left field--that can't be good.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 349 Times in 184 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stringer bell View Post
    Joe Benson is having a tough time in Rochester. I also see that Tosoni is not playing and that the Twins have been using a catcher in left field--that can't be good.
    Re: Benson, no surprised that he's struggling early. He'll be alright though. He had an 0-4 two days ago and people said he could have hit any of the balls harder in those at bats. Worry not a bout him.

Re: Tosoni, he'll likely be out a week yet. I don't have a problem with one of the three catchers playing a different position.