Akron vs New Britain 6:05 PM
    Daytona vs Fort Myers 6:05 PM
    Cedar Rapids vs Burlington 6:35 PM
    Kingsport vs Elizabethton 6:05 PM
    GCL Orioles vs GCL Twins

Twins Moderator All-Star diehardtwinsfan's Avatar
    Liked 812 Times in 512 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Interesting game for Gonsalves today, striking out 6 in 3 innings... walked 3.

Twins Moderator All-Star diehardtwinsfan's Avatar
    Liked 812 Times in 512 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Looks like he's starting to come around in AA. Raised his average up to .240

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
    Thanks for the link, it's always great to see the video! It sure looks like Sano has earned his teammates forgiveness for his previous lapse in judgement!

In case others haven't found this out, you can see all the Twins affiliates MiLB video clips at:

Video Search | MiLB.com Multimedia | The Official Site of Minor League Baseball

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    was at the Rock Cats game tuesday night. sano looked pretty good, really smoked that double in the 12th. his single was an infield hit and he really busted his ass down the first base line in order to beat lindor's throw. had a bad 1st pitch pop foul out and was a little impatient on his strike out but was able to work a walk in a previous at bat if i remember correctly. he was solid at third base as well. may pitched pretty well, 2 ugly errors contributed to the first run he gave up. otherwise he had a handful of strike outs and was sitting at 92-93 on the gun throughout his outing (not sure how accurate the stadium gun was though). rosario had 2 solid singles and looked pretty smooth at second base. danny santana was pretty impressive as well...he was on base 3 or 4 times and caused a little bit of havoc once he was on. angel morales and bigley looked completely overmatched at the plate. between the 2 of them i think they struck out at least 6 times and they weren't even close to making contact. overall, it was a pretty good showing by the better prospects and i am glad that i took the trip down to see sano before he is in the show.
    Last edited by rnw24; 08-01-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    formerly known as torii_hunter_mvp on byto.