Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Target Field Menu

Target Field Menu

is there a website that lists all the food available along with prices at Target Field?

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think so. Some stuff is different prices in different areas of the ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by spideyo View Post
    I don't think so. Some stuff is different prices in different areas of the ball park.
    Is that a change from last year? Because when you're at Target Field and logged into Twins WiFi they have a menu listed with pricing. Can't imagine the prices would be different if they are published stadium-wide via wifi.

http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/min/b..._locations.jsp
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand."

Thanks for posting the link, good resource. Food and beer prices there are brutal, but I think we all knew that going in. My wife and I have done Town Ball Brewery a few times because the concessions are basically the price of a sit-down restaurant, and it at least "feels" like more value to get there an hour early, eat, and have a drink. Other than a Surly, not sure any of the new items really appeal to me at those prices.

Twitter
    @Andy_Twitchell
    Liked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Yeah the prices are a joke. Most of the time I eat before I go to the game, or go to Town Ball Tavern. I am going to try the Buffalo Mac N Cheese when I go to my first game later this month. Some of the other stuff I don't know.
    I bent my wookie...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StormJH1 View Post
    it at least "feels" like more value...
    The one thing I've found that actually feels like a decent value is the noodle meals from the Asian Wok (first level, down the the left field foul pole). I know this year it's been "re-branded" with Leanne Chin, and I wonder if it's the same food/amount/price. But in the past, you at least feel like you're getting a close-to-meal-sized portion for about the price you'd pay for something similar and Noodles and Co. or something like that.

If you want real value and don't plan on any $7+ beers (and don't mind parting with some personal information) sign up for the Budweiser Good Sport program and you get a Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by Gernzy View Post
    Yeah the prices are a joke. Most of the time I eat before I go to the game, or go to Town Ball Tavern. I am going to try the Buffalo Mac N Cheese when I go to my first game later this month. Some of the other stuff I don't know.
    I also eat before I go down there. Since they allow you to bring in water I stick a bottled water in the freezer an hour before I leave to go to the game. It's a shame beer prices are so outrageous. I gave up on having beers at the game years ago. Guess what revenues are fueling profitability?

Twins Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Liked 1,285 Times in 688 Posts
    You guys need better financial planning. Yes, beer prices are high, welcome to pro sports but, if you attended 3 games per month and consumed 5 beers per game (a decent clip), it would equal 15 beers at a cost of $7.00 each for a total of $105. That's only putting a side $3.50 a day per month, I bet most of you guys spend more on coffee and donuts everyday than that. Where are your priorities, baseball and beer are a match made in heaven.

Generally I have two beers and no food. I bring in peanuts or snacks from Candyland. Sometimes I'll have something, though, and I'm a vegetarian, so my choices are limited. But in that vein, I've found this (not completely up to date but still very helpful, user updated) website that tracks vegetarian food at the different MLB and NFL stadiums: http://www.veggiehappy.com/venue.htm

Quote Originally Posted by twinsnorth49 View Post
    You guys need better financial planning. Yes, beer prices are high, welcome to pro sports but, if you attended 3 games per month and consumed 5 beers per game (a decent clip), it would equal 15 beers at a cost of $7.00 each for a total of $105. That's only putting a side $3.50 a day per month, I bet most of you guys spend more on coffee and donuts everyday than that.
    Wow, I like your priorities--budgeting for beer! For me it's the sticker shock of $7.25 per beer. That's a six pack of decent beer at the store. Hmmm.. should I buy one beer OR six beers? And no, I don't spend $100 a month on donuts and coffee!

Where are your priorities, baseball and beer are a match made in heaven.
    They do go very well together, like they will on Friday night in my man cave.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Townball Tavern is going to typically have better prices for similar stuff than Hrbeks or any of the concessions stands. It's a bit complicated as to exactly why that is, and I'm not really supposed to tell (I don't think I'm really supposed to even know).

Twins Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Liked 1,285 Times in 688 Posts
    They do go very well together, like they will on Friday night in my man cave.

Amen brother.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer Highabove's Avatar
    Liked 22 Times in 15 Posts
    Major Market Food prices. We are a Major Market Baseba---------------- Never mind.