Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Twins Organization Day-by-Day

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries

Twins Organization Day-by-Day

I started a day-by-day spreadsheet for the Twins organization. A file that has a tab for each level and some basics about each day's games across all levels. I have listed: date, opponent, score, record, games behind, winning pitcher, losing pitcher, save and "MVP" of that game. I saved it to a google docs, and currently I only have access to it, but if people like the idea and are willing to help, I could give them access.

This would be a nice way to keep tabs on all teams in the organization and their current status. I thought about possibly doing team stats for each organization as well. This is all obviously available online, but thought would be nice to have this information compiled on one sheet.

So if anyone wants to a) view the spreadsheet and/or b) have access to help me edit it throughout the season, please let me know and I'll get you the link. Also let me know if there would be interest to have a "stats" spreadsheet as well.

Bryce

P.S. To all those who made it to the Opening Day gathering at Wild Boar last night, had a great time. Hope we can do that a few times for 2012!

Senior Member Triple-A Paul Pleiss's Avatar
    Twitter
    @baseballpirate
    Liked 98 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea of having all that info in one place. I think it would be a useful tool for writing and analysis. Being able to quickly look back from game to game would be nice.

-Pirate

If you were a programmer of some kind, it would be awesome to get the box scores in there. Maybe something like this (Baseball America's Prospect Report), but just for the Twins:

TEAM PLAYER, POS (that game) AB R H BI AVG
    Beloit Sano, Miguel 3B 4 1 2 2 .324 2B(3) HR(2)
    Ft Myers Michael, Levi SS 3 0 1 0 .273 2 BB

and similar for pitching

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I have made a Blog post in regards to this subject. I have posted the link to the Google document. Please visit it and give me some response!