Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 20 Twins prospects

I'm in an AL-only fantasy baseball league, so I need to keep up with what's happening with the Twins. Currently, I have Parmalee on my bench based on the great OBP he had last Sept. and because Morneau is struggling. How does he look? His ratios aren't as good so far this year.
    Also, we have a minor league roster. A year ago, Aaron Hicks made most minor league Top 100 lists. His poor batting average and his inefficiency as a base stealer has reduced his rankings. What's the word about him? Is the organization still high on him? I know the Twins don't tend to rush young players.

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by balticfox View Post
    I'm in an AL-only fantasy baseball league, so I need to keep up with what's happening with the Twins. Currently, I have Parmalee on my bench based on the great OBP he had last Sept. and because Morneau is struggling. How does he look? His ratios aren't as good so far this year.
    Also, we have a minor league roster. A year ago, Aaron Hicks made most minor league Top 100 lists. His poor batting average and his inefficiency as a base stealer has reduced his rankings. What's the word about him? Is the organization still high on him? I know the Twins don't tend to rush young players.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think hicks is more revered for his defensive abilities than his slightly above average offense. I'm sure he'll mature and eventually be an everyday mlb outfielder (maybe not for the twins though), but I don't think he'll be anything like the next torii hunter.

Im not super knowledgable about fantasy baseball scoring but as far as parmelee goes, I have always loved the guy but unless there is some major injury problems and a shallow FA market hell unfortunately be one of those career aaa guys. Also the signing of clete Thomas will also cut into his playtime

Mourneau will continue to improve and he will continue to stay in the everyday lineup no matter how bad he looks right now

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Pretty sure we can move Hendricks off the prospect list. With Liriano showcasing his inconsistency early, Baker out for the season, Blackburn and Perkins already day-to-day, and Marquis yet to debut, I would be surprised if Hendricks sees Rochester this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12