Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 158 Times in 94 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: YOUR Target Field Food Tour

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 53 Times in 21 Posts
    Blog Entries
    John, Seriously. Its 8:18 in the morning. I'm at work. I already can't contain the thought of my kids at daycare tomorrow, me watching the game on my day off (even if I will only be pretending I am at the stadium), and now I have to think about those garlic fries and calamari till June when I get to the stadium for the first time this year. Well played sir, well played. #GrandForksistoofarfromTargetField

Twitter
    @Andy_Twitchell
    Liked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I can't wait to try some of these. Buffalo Mac and Cheese...mmm...and fried pickles....and Surly...Think I'll go wait outside Target Field right now.

Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 158 Times in 94 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'd highly recommend trying to get to the ballpark as gates open for whatever game you're going to and tucking into some of thes delectables. But make sure you bring lots of extra cash....

Twitter
    @thrylos98
    Liked 446 Times in 273 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That zucchini looks really good

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Like LimestoneBaggy, I'll be going in June for the first time this year. And it sounds like my meal just got planned. Calamari as the appetizer, bacon sloppy joe w/ side of garlic fries, washing it down with Surly. All that, watching the Twins and Cubs in a suite for a friend's bachelor party? This just got so much more epic. Thank you, John, for passing all the details along, and for making me want June to get here even quicker!

The Twins should publish nutritional information for the menu. Then again, I probably don't want to know.

Surly is funny about new restaurant being allowed to put Furious on tap; I wonder if the policy applies even to a venue the size of Target Field. Basically, if you haven't had it forever and don't have a personal "in", they're happy to give you everything that ain't Furious. They say it's a supply issue, but I suspect it's fueled by a desire to pimp their other beers in the public's mind.