Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Ichiro involved in car crash

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ichiro involved in car crash

Early reports indicate he was cut off by a woman after leaving the Yankees spring training complex in Tampa. Police reports state he did nothing wrong. Hopefully he remembers we drive on the right side of the road in this country.

Yankees outfielder Ichiro Suzuki gets in car crash after leaving Steinbrenner Field, walks away OK - NY Daily News
    Mastermind of the "Free Bert" sign.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 180 Times in 112 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luke829 View Post
    Early reports indicate he was cut off by a woman after leaving the Yankees spring training complex in Tampa. Police reports state he did nothing wrong. Hopefully he remembers we drive on the right side of the road in this country.
    Since he didn't do anything wrong, it's pretty clear he remembers on what side to drive "in this country."

Liked 128 Times in 83 Posts
    This is in the "More Baseball" section. I think this post applies to that. And I would have to say that people do, in fact, care about off field activity. If they didn't, we won't have so many posts about PED's and things of that nature.

As far as this story goes, I'm glad to hear Ichiro is ok. Although he's getting on in years, he is still a heck of a ballplayer.
    You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.