Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Spring Training Game 3: Twins vs Pirates, Mon. February 25, 2013

  1. #21
    Twins Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Posts
    3,629
    Like
    922
    Liked 1,280 Times in 685 Posts
    1st win of Spring!

  2. #22
    Twins Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Posts
    3,629
    Like
    922
    Liked 1,280 Times in 685 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksaviking View Post
    I thought you were from Canada. Or is Manitoba the beer and fart jokes capital while and the illegal substances belong to British Columbia?
    You're tempting me but I'm not biting, I don't need Glunn upset with me.
    Last edited by twinsnorth49; 02-25-2013 at 02:57 PM.

  3. #23
    Head Moderator MVP glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    5,076
    Like
    4,515
    Liked 715 Times in 379 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by twinsnorth49 View Post
    You're tempting me but I'm not biting, I don't need Glunn upset with me.
    Thank you my old friend.

    On a more topical note, Colabello is my hero of today's game and I hope that he keeps it up.

  4. #24
    Banned All-Star
    Posts
    1,498
    Like
    419
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Smith View Post
    With 2 out in the 8th Boggs singles and SodaPop brings him home with a double!
    The Cola man is making a name for himself , a game tying hit yesterday in the 9th and a game winning hit today in the 8th

  5. #25
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    3,599
    Like
    64
    Liked 378 Times in 232 Posts
    Colabello is a righty, he'd probably be a better fit than Thome if Gardenhire wants some pop off the bench if he's ready for the majors.

  6. #26
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    8,105
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    48
    Liked 1,585 Times in 823 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Nice outing by Worley today... Now Pelfrey is up next. Hopefully we see more of the same.

  7. #27
    Owner MVP Seth Stohs's Avatar
    Posts
    6,499
    Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Like
    67
    Liked 372 Times in 197 Posts
    Blog Entries
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksaviking View Post
    Colabello is a righty, he'd probably be a better fit than Thome if Gardenhire wants some pop off the bench if he's ready for the majors.
    Correct.

  8. #28
    Twins Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Posts
    8,678
    Like
    2,653
    Liked 3,302 Times in 1,753 Posts
    Blog Entries
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by twinsnorth49 View Post
    You're walking a fine line on that conduct policy.......careful.
    I hadn't seen that thread yet before posting. It must have looked like I was making a passive-aggressive response to it, but I actually wasn't; bad timing. With regard to the sub-thread about "language that a parent would not want their kid to see", if a kid is able to decode what I wrote then what I wrote is already pretty weak tea, considering. But, having raised three young'uns of our own, I'm hardly insensitive to the issue.

  9. #29
    Head Moderator MVP glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    5,076
    Like
    4,515
    Liked 715 Times in 379 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ashburyjohn View Post
    I hadn't seen that thread yet before posting. It must have looked like I was making a passive-aggressive response to it, but I actually wasn't; bad timing. With regard to the sub-thread about "language that a parent would not want their kid to see", if a kid is able to decode what I wrote then what I wrote is already pretty weak tea, considering. But, having raised three young'uns of our own, I'm hardly insensitive to the issue.
    Thanks for making this clear. I am not sure how close that you came to the line, because the location of the line is not entirely clear. However, your effort to cooperate with the intent of the policy is appreciated, along with the fact that you have been one of the more active and valuable members of TD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.