Thread: Article: 12 Questions With... Luke Bard

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 380 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: 12 Questions With... Luke Bard

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 220 Times in 140 Posts
    Thanks Seth. Seems to have the right idea about not worrying about stats so much as preparation. This last draft was really interesting. Buxton and Berrios were really good picks I was very happy about. Hopefully they can both match the hype. If Bard can make the transition to a starter, suddenly that draft would be a huge success. He seems to have the genes for baseball and the right attitude. Let's hope he can stay healthy.

Seth--thanks again for this feature--one of my favorites on Twins Daily. It is good that he mentioned the scout--scouts play a big role in development of players and dont get credit.

Did you mean "Trouble With the Curve"?? The Clint Eastwood/Amy Adams movie??

Banned Triple-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely wonderful. I can't get enough coverage about the Plethora of young talent in the Twins org and their assent to the majors. You gotta give credit where it's do and the Twins farm system looks 10x better now than it did just 2 years ago. These next 4 or 5 years has the Twins set to churn out a lot of highly talented players. I'm just not sure Gardy is the guy to get the most out of the coming youth movement. Barring some miraculous season out of the current mess of a Twins roster I havta believe this is his last hurrah as skipper of the Minnesota Twins.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 380 Times in 201 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAM DC Twins Fans View Post
    Seth--thanks again for this feature--one of my favorites on Twins Daily. It is good that he mentioned the scout--scouts play a big role in development of players and dont get credit.

Did you mean "Trouble With the Curve"?? The Clint Eastwood/Amy Adams movie??
    Thank you very much. And yes, the Twins have some tremendous amateur scouts that have done well for a long time!

And yes, I meant Trouble with the Curve... I don't know why I typed Thrown for a Curve... It should be updated shortly. Also... Don't forget Justin Timberlake was in that movie too!

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    I still think Gardy can turn this team around.

Senior Member MVP
    Liked 568 Times in 372 Posts
    Thanks for the interview, it is nice of you to interact with us fans.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Seth any I idea on who is in the kernels starting rotation?