Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Neal: Twins won't overpay for average pitching

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    okay, all I was doing was giving info. I'm not sure why all the shots. I figured most had read it already and for those who didn't, was letting them know.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePuck View Post
    okay, all I was doing was giving info. I'm not sure why all the shots. I figured most had read it already and for those who didn't, was letting them know.
    Not sure what shots you are referring to. When you include any news related info, it's just nice to include a link with where you got the info. Otherwise it sounds like you are doing the reporting. That's all.

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 182 Times in 105 Posts
    How innocent your selective quoting must have been!

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSABR View Post
    How innocent your selective quoting must have been!
    yeah, if you google it, the quote I posted shows up...just copied and pasted. Google: Twins shut down Pelfrey. See what pops up at the top and what's written. It's what I put verbatim. In fact, here's a link

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=ac...w=1260&bih=701
    Last edited by ThePuck; 12-31-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edavis0308 View Post
    Not sure what shots you are referring to. When you include any news related info, it's just nice to include a link with where you got the info. Otherwise it sounds like you are doing the reporting. That's all.
    I figured when I put in the quotes, people would know I was getting it from somewhere else.

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 182 Times in 105 Posts
    yeah, if you google it, the quote I posted shows up...just copied and pasted. Google: Twins shut down Pelfrey. See what pops up at the top and what's written. It's what I put verbatim. In fact, here's a link

Google
    Fair enough.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 53 Times in 34 Posts
    Perhaps next time someone instead of posting just a headline will have the common sense to post the context. Need I remind people how they use headlines to draw people to their site.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by old nurse View Post
    Perhaps next time someone instead of posting just a headline will have the common sense to post the context. Need I remind people how they use headlines to draw people to their site.
    I'll file your advice, given rudely as always, in the proper file. I believe it's round...

hey, weren't you just complaining about somone insulting you on this site? Again, okay for you to do it.
    Last edited by ThePuck; 12-31-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sites I normally chat about baseball in aren't keen on having links posted...some just get straight deleted...and I can understand why...especially if it's another news site.

I have to get used to the fact it's okay here.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 15 Times in 10 Posts
    People shouldn't have to Google where you got your information. All I am saying is if you post newsworthy info you should include a source or a link. Come on man.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edavis0308 View Post
    People shouldn't have to Google where you got your information. All I am saying is if you post newsworthy info you should include a source or a link. Come on man.
    See my post right above. And I get what you're saying.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678