Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New idea for 2013 OF situation

Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Liked 593 Times in 226 Posts
    Man Utd v Real Madrid: Cristiano Ronaldo will not celebrate goals

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo says he will not celebrate if he scores against Manchester United.

United will face Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League at the Bernabeu on 13 February and then at Old Trafford on 5 March following Thursday's draw.
    "I won't celebrate if I score," Ronaldo, who spent six years with the Reds, told Spanish newspaper AS.
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ballÖ and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 65 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane Wahl View Post
    I am currently blogging about this and other things and should be done by tomorrow, but here is some of that:

Given how Terry Ryan has gone on to approach the starting rotation for next year, it is apparent that there is no need whatsoever to rush prospects like Hicks and Arcia at all before June 1st, for control reasons, and perhaps later for development reasons.
    With the new CBA and the increase in the number of super two, wouldn't that push back the June 1 date significantly.

This is one of the areas of the new CBA that makes it more difficult for small market teams. The Twins, however, should view themselves as mid market and make decisions based on baseball readiness.

Liked 664 Times in 429 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snepp View Post

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo says he will not celebrate if he scores against Manchester United.

United will face Madrid in the last 16 of the Champions League at the Bernabeu on 13 February and then at Old Trafford on 5 March following Thursday's draw.
    "I won't celebrate if I score," Ronaldo, who spent six years with the Reds, told Spanish newspaper AS.
    Thats actually interesting. I'm glad you posted that.... Cuz I wouldn't have known it otherwise.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 27 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snepp View Post

Is this becoming a thread where if you can't say something to the topic you pst irrelevance?

Liked 664 Times in 429 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by old nurse View Post
    Is this becoming a thread where if you can't say something to the topic you pst irrelevance?
    They are going after Top Gun for posting breaking news in random threads.

I also liked the "MacPherson signing with the Dodgers" post. I may not have known that unless Top Gun posted it in that spot. I don't spend a lot of time looking for minor league moves so his post was convenient for me.

I just think of Top Gun as that Scroll on the bottom of the TV screen. It's not the actual program but... Sometimes something interesting off topic comes across.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123