Thread: Article: On Paradigms and Kevin Correia

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    Very nice, Amen

Senior Member All-Star Shane Wahl's Avatar
    Liked 124 Times in 90 Posts
    Blog Entries
    There are some strange comments. Barring another concussion, Morneau could really be a massive difference-maker in this lineup. If that guy is back to 80+ normal then it will mean good things. This coupled with a full season of Plouffe and Parmelee will be interesting. And then there is Aaron Hicks who has a chance to step in for Denard Span. Let's see where that goes. I want a lineup of Hicks-Mauer-Willingham-Morneau-Doumit-Plouffe-Parmelee-Dozier-Florimon/Carroll. I think that lineup may be able to be very productive. The key really is just moving everyone up a spot. Gardenhire is not intelligent, so this may not happen. The CF doesn't really matter in my view--if it's Mastro, let him try batting leadoff, but CLEARLY he cannot be followed by anyone not named Mauer. If Gardenhire simply fixed is diseased oldster thinking about baseball he can immediately limit the loss of Span by properly fixing the lineup. I think that Hicks will be the best leadoff option that the Twins have. But Mauer must bat second.

Liked 12 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Don't knock paradigms. After all, Carl Pohlad got richer than Midas getting a quarter back on all the paradigms he lent. (Plus foreclosing on the occasional farm here and there.)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456