Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dempster Turns Down 2-Year Offer; Would You Go To 3?

Super Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Liked 593 Times in 320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbrian View Post
    With Greinke off the board...

Sanchez... Jackson or Marcum... Does anyone really care if the Twins go off the deep end salary wise.

I don't care what they pay right now... If Jackson wants 15 a year... I don't care... The Twins have the money and they got to land someone.

Outbidding the other teams in free agency is how it works.

Years... Sanchez wants 7... Dempster wants 3... I don't care... They got to land someone.

I'm worried we have stopped fishing in the walleye lake and are going after panfish exclusively right now. Or more accurately... We never did go to the Walleye Lake... Just kinda drove by it and thought it look to crowded.
    The Trophy Pickerel is off the board, the only big one left to me is Sanchez, don't think he's going to be worth the price the bait will cost now. Jackson and Marcum are Northern's at best and Dempster is merely a channel cat.

Northern's aren't too hard to catch, but you need to have a rod in the water with the right lure, the former might be true for TR but likely not the latter.

Liked 664 Times in 429 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Northerns go after shiny things... So the Twins should... Are we still talking about Pitching?

Super Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Liked 593 Times in 320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbrian View Post
    Northerns go after shiny things... So the Twins should... Are we still talking about Pitching?
    I think so?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123