Thread: Hannahan Has Offer

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 26 Times in 19 Posts

Hannahan Has Offer

According to mlbtraderumors Jack Hannahan has a major league offer from an AL Central team. Hmm - I wonder who that can be.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    According to mlbtraderumors Jack Hannahan has a major league offer from an AL Central team. Hmm - I wonder who that can be.
    The answer you are looking for is the Twins! BUT the White Sox need help at third also--- so we'll have to wait.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer minn55441's Avatar
    Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    What? you don't think he is resigning with the Indians?

Senior Member Big-Leaguer minn55441's Avatar
    Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    A career .234 hitter with 28 dingers in over 1400 career ABs isn't going to challenge Plouffe for playing time?

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I can already see "Shooter Nows" Headline...TWINS SIGN SOLID MAJOR LEAGUE 3RD BASEMAN FROM MINNESOTA.

Dear lord, if the Twins plan on using him as a utility IF I dont mind at all but their is no way he should challenge Plouffe for playing time or even take any ABs away from him.

Liked 202 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My assumption is it would be Cleveland... Agent speak to get people interested, but I'm sure when Cleveland non-tendered, they 'informally' made him a low offer.

But yeah, could definitely be Minnesota or Chicago.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    My assumption is it would be Cleveland... Agent speak to get people interested, but I'm sure when Cleveland non-tendered, they 'informally' made him a low offer.

But yeah, could definitely be Minnesota or Chicago.
    Indians are interested in getting a 3rd baseman and they have had contact with Kevin Youkilis with the possibility of him playing first base. Im going to say that Youk would like to go to Cleveland and might even take less money in order to reunite with Francona.

LOL, forget what Shooter will say. Imagine what Sid will say! He's written about Hannahan so much that it's insane. Hannahan coming to the Twins might give ole' Sid a heart attack...

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcphitman View Post
    LOL, forget what Shooter will say. Imagine what Sid will say! He's written about Hannahan so much that it's insane. Hannahan coming to the Twins might give ole' Sid a heart attack...
    Haha those guys are like John Madden with Brett Favre!

Senior Member All-Star Shane Wahl's Avatar
    Liked 67 Times in 50 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Better be the Indians. It would be a joke and a half for the Twins to sign this guy, sorry.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer mikeee's Avatar
    Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Latest blip in mlbrumours for jack...

He's been linked to the White Sox, Reds, and Twins, among other teams.