Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Article: 12 Questions With... David Hurlbut

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 348 Times in 184 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: 12 Questions With... David Hurlbut

Thanks to both David and Seth--good article--always nice to see (hear??) the personal side of players.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Thanks David, and if you do care to respond, I have a question. You mentioned a specific game against the Cedar Rapids Kernels. Well, next year those Kernels are going to also be Twins. What can you tell us about playing there, the ballpark, the people. Thanks!

@roger David Hurlbut here. The field itself was very nice, and when we played there, a lot of twins fans were there too. Great atmosphere to play in. It really felt like a ballpark, compared to some fields in the league. Although, when we did travel there, rain tended to come with us. I hope that isn't the case next season lol. It was a good move by the twins to transfer there.

Quote Originally Posted by leftydh1989 View Post
    @roger David Hurlbut here. The field itself was very nice, and when we played there, a lot of twins fans were there too. Great atmosphere to play in. It really felt like a ballpark, compared to some fields in the league. Although, when we did travel there, rain tended to come with us. I hope that isn't the case next season lol. It was a good move by the twins to transfer there.
    Translation: Beloit is a piece of **** ,the field sucks, and the atmosphere does as well. Drawing less than 100 people in May during the middle of the week was awesome. In Beloit, you could hear crickets chirp at games. Fort Wayne is the best in the league, and Cedar Rapids is about average, but a much welcome change.