Twitter
    @jeremynygaard
    Liked 119 Times in 65 Posts
    Blog Entries

NCAA Tournament

Senior Member All-Star Jim Crikket's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 61 Posts
    Blog Entries
    We could always set up a group on ESPN or Yahoo or somewhere if people are interested in a little friendly TwinsDaily member competition.
    I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at Knuckleballsblog.com while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

Twins Contributor All-Star Jeremy Nygaard's Avatar
    Twitter
    @jeremynygaard
    Liked 119 Times in 65 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Done. There's now a group called TwinsDaily on ESPN.

Blog Entries
    I'm in... now we just wait to see whether the two of us just go head-to-head or whether others will join in!
    I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at Knuckleballsblog.com while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com.

The fewer that are in the better my odds to win!

Blog Entries
    Apparently either we have nobody in TwinsDaily who's a basketball fan or they never read the "Sports Bar" thread!

But yes, a 1 in 3 chance of winning sounds pretty good to me, too.

The Beats by Dr Dre headphones are proving to be insanely popular at Mobile Fun. The UK's largest online retailer of mobile phone accessories has got a number of theBeats range in stock with prices starting for £79.95. One of the newest line on Dre headphones to come into stock at Mobile Fun is the PowerBeats Sport In Ear headphones, which are perfect for those who have sporty lifestyles.
    What makes these headphones different from others in the Beats range is that have secure but adjustable ear hooks, complete with arm wraps which hook around the outside of your ear to keep the headphones in place whilst you're working out or playing sports. Having these headphones staying in place and providing amazing sound quality whilst exercising is a great driving force for many and helps them to train. Even better, these DrDre headphones are both sweat and UV resistant, so they're durable and won't get damaged whilst you're training. A built-in subwoofer pumps out massive bass, smooth vocals and crystal clear highs so whether you're listening to high bass tracks or soulful acoustics, the Beats headphones provide the best in sound quality.
    Dr Dre Headphones
    Cheap Monster Beat
    Monster Beats
    Beast Pro
    Dr Dre Beats
    Dr Dre Headphones
    Beats By Dre Studio
    Beats By Dr Dre
    Dre Beats
    Dre Beats
    Soccer Jerseys