Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Article: A Typical Offseason Day

Article: A Typical Offseason Day

Senior Member All-Star Jim Crikket's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 61 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Thanks AJ, interesting stuff.

As someone who has been married for a few decades longer than you, let me just share something that you really should know right now, rather than finding out later: You may THINK you're opening the window without Emily knowing... but you aren;t. In fact, you should just accept the fact that your wife will know EVERYTHING you do... forever. It's just how it is.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 345 Times in 182 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Undeclared - Is that the show with Seth Rogen and Jason Segel and Jay Baruchel? I think it only went one year on Fox. I loved it then, and I bought the season on DVD awhile back. Great show!!!

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    I would think there is some good buys out there on black Friday, get with it!

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Now that your big day is behind you, Congrats!

I second everything Mr. Crikket said above. They, Bonnie in my case, always know and are always right. Even when we are sure we are.

Liked 1,168 Times in 685 Posts
    Thanks for posting here. And your wife has to practice by knowing everything you do -- that way she'll know everything your kids do (often before they do it!).

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 345 Times in 182 Posts
    Blog Entries
    AJ, you blog on here and Baseball America and Moneyning.com... a few more blogs like this and you could do some marriage and parenting blogs too!!

Thanks for the blog on Twins Daily. Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Rochesterite.

Senior Member All-Star Shane Wahl's Avatar
    Liked 110 Times in 80 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Great post and you definitely have potential as a blogger/writer in the future. Hope the wrist gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmart View Post
    Thanks for the blog on Twins Daily. Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Rochesterite.
    Rochester is a great city, thanks for checking out the blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crikket View Post
    Thanks AJ, interesting stuff.

As someone who has been married for a few decades longer than you, let me just share something that you really should know right now, rather than finding out later: You may THINK you're opening the window without Emily knowing... but you aren;t. In fact, you should just accept the fact that your wife will know EVERYTHING you do... forever. It's just how it is.
    Haha, she definitely knows everytime I do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    Undeclared - Is that the show with Seth Rogen and Jason Segel and Jay Baruchel? I think it only went one year on Fox. I loved it then, and I bought the season on DVD awhile back. Great show!!!
    It is a great show, I have been enjoying it. Will Ferrell even makes a cameo appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Now that your big day is behind you, Congrats!

I second everything Mr. Crikket said above. They, Bonnie in my case, always know and are always right. Even when we are sure we are.
    Thanks Roger! Good to hear from you, hope all is well! Haha, I am learning that!

Twitter
    @ParkerHageman
    Liked 63 Times in 33 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Congrats on the Baseball America piece. Looking forward to seeing it. If it is online, be sure to link to it in the forums so the rest of the community can take a look.