Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap 2013 additions?

Senior Member Big-Leaguer mikeee's Avatar
    Liked 36 Times in 24 Posts
    Cheap?
    Jeremy Bonderman hasn't pitched in a couple years. Maybe he would be cheap.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 53 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydakota View Post
    back after my 2nd suspention for bad mouthing the complete ineptness of twins management ,even if its by unpoplular demand
    what happened to the 1st amendment ? freedom of speech, what happened to independent of the twins llc?
    ok now that im done snivelling , here are my cheap additions to the twins rotation , villanueva and trading fro Dárnaud and j.a. happ
    You are a guest in someone else's house. Host your own webs site if you want to say whatever you want.

Bonderman would be an interesting choice. I'm sure the Twins will offer plenty of opportunity to low-end free agents, looking for a chance to be a #3 or #4 starter on a team that is......is hungry. It's pretty much the Twins, Astros or Marlins that can guarantee innings and a chance to reprove themselves.
    Joel Thingvall
    www.thingvall.com
    rosterman at www.twinscards.com

Senior Member All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeee View Post
    Cheap?
    Jeremy Bonderman hasn't pitched in a couple years. Maybe he would be cheap.
    Reports were on 11/9 that he was going to sign with Detroit. Could a fan rumor reporting actually have traction?

Senior Member All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosterman View Post
    Bonderman would be an interesting choice. I'm sure the Twins will offer plenty of opportunity to low-end free agents, looking for a chance to be a #3 or #4 starter on a team that is......is hungry. It's pretty much the Twins, Astros or Marlins that can guarantee innings and a chance to reprove themselves.
    The innings and a chance to prove themselves is true for many of the names posted in this thread. Astros and Marlins would have a better chance as the pitcher can pad statistics with the other pitchers and more weak teams.

Banned All-Star
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old nurse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydakota View Post
    back after my 2nd suspention for bad mouthing the complete ineptness of twins management ,even if its by unpoplular demand
    what happened to the 1st amendment ? freedom of speech, what happened to independent of the twins llc?
    ok now that im done snivelling , here are my cheap additions to the twins rotation , villanueva and trading fro Dárnaud and j.a. happ
    You are a guest in someone else's house. Host your own webs site if you want to say whatever you want.
    sure thing robbie

Senior Member Big-Leaguer biggentleben's Avatar
    Liked 66 Times in 47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old nurse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosterman View Post
    The innings and a chance to prove themselves is true for many of the names posted in this thread. Astros and Marlins would have a better chance as the pitcher can pad statistics with the other pitchers and more weak teams.
    Astros will be in the AL West, which was a very tough division last year.
    Staff Writer for Tomahawktake.com, come check it out!

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Bobby Jenks? cheap

Senior Member Big-Leaguer mikeee's Avatar
    Liked 36 Times in 24 Posts
    Maybe Livan Hernandez is available?!?!?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12