Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: for those who served

Banned All-Star
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts

for those who served

on the 11th hour, of the 11the day in the 11th month , we take time to remember our fallen comrades and to take time to say thank you for those who served ,to those who protected and are protecting our way of life , so let me say thank you to those who served and may god bless america especially the troops who served and servived and those who gave there lives in our defense
    god bless you and amen
    Last edited by johnnydakota; 11-10-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydakota View Post
    on the 11th hour, of the 1the day in the 11th month , we take time to remember our fallen comrades and to take time to say thank you for those who served ,to those who protected and are protecting our way of life , so let me say thank you to those who served and may god bless america especially the troops who served and servived and those who gave there lives in our defense
    god bless you and amen
    Thank you!

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    on the 11th hour, of the 11the day in the 11th month , we take time to remember our fallen comrades and to take time to say thank you for those who served ,to those who protected and are protecting our way of life , so let me say thank you to those who served and may god bless america especially the troops who served and servived and those who gave there lives in our defense
    god bless you and amen
    Appreciate that Johnny :-)

Banned All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePuck View Post
    god bless you and amen
    Appreciate that Johnny :-)
    i know there must be several here who post who served , but i dont know who , but puck , thank you for the 20+ years that you gave this country , taking less money , less benifits to ensure that our country would have the best ,to help defend our way of life , god bless america and especially our veterans

god bless you and amen
    Thank You!

Liked 1,296 Times in 750 Posts
    My heartfelt gratitude as well.

Liked 3,169 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Thanks!And heartfelt thanks to all who have served.

Banned All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFChief View Post
    Thanks!And heartfelt thanks to all who have served.
    your welcome