Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Amazing 2012 Beloit Infield

Senior Member All-Star Shane Wahl's Avatar
    Liked 124 Times in 90 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It's weird about Rosario. Clearly moving him to second is ideal in the long term, but at Beloit isn't there a MI logjam while there is an OF shortage? I guess I would expect Rosario to move back and forth between 2B and CF as long as it doesn't mess with him too much.

Senior Member Triple-A jtrinaldi's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shanewahl View Post
    It's weird about Rosario. Clearly moving him to second is ideal in the long term, but at Beloit isn't there a MI logjam while there is an OF shortage? I guess I would expect Rosario to move back and forth between 2B and CF as long as it doesn't mess with him too much.
    it makes perfect sense to me, last year they had no infield depth, so this year they are trying to develop there best hitters into middle infielders. With Arcia/Benson/Morales/Hicks all expected to be in AA or the majors this year they are trying to develop the proficient hitters into a spot where they can use them in the future. The future outfielders arectually look good, so there is no point at developing rosario as an outfielder, and being forced to make a decision to trade him in the near future if those guys reach there maximum potentials, which is pretty high.
    Follow my photography, group page can be found here.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rinald...56164664420932

Senior Member All-Star Jim Crikket's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 61 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bonnes View Post
    I won't know what our family's summer schedule looks like until some of the kids camps get picked. Once I do, I'll be looking long and hard at the Territory Train schedule.
    The Snappers will be in Cedar Rapids 3 times this summer and we're about 90 minutes less road time than the Quad Cities from the Twin Cities. Of course, if someone else is driving, it's not such a big deal I guess.
    I opine about the Twins and Kernels regularly at Knuckleballsblog.com while my alter ego, SD Buhr covers the Kernels for MetroSportsReport.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I am happy that Beloit plays Kane County a bunch in the first 3 months (a combined 12 times) and KC will have Bubba Starling.

FYI - Beloit Snappers single game tickets went on sale this morning at 10:00. Katie said I was the first caller at 10:15, so I don't think there is a rush. Box seats are $7.50, and there was no mention of a processing fee. Gotta love the minors.

I'm going on May 18, then watching the Twins-Brewers in Milwaukee the next 2 nights. I think I'm most looking forward to the Snappers game.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ossieO View Post
    FYI - Beloit Snappers single game tickets went on sale this morning at 10:00. Katie said I was the first caller at 10:15, so I don't think there is a rush. Box seats are $7.50, and there was no mention of a processing fee. Gotta love the minors.

I'm going on May 18, then watching the Twins-Brewers in Milwaukee the next 2 nights. I think I'm most looking forward to the Snappers game.
    For Beloit you can get a GA pass and sit wherever you want, the arent strict about seating
    Right now I am planning on going to these games In Beloit
    April 5th
    April 7th
    April 16th
    April 26th
    April 28th
    April 29th
    April 30th
    May 5th
    May 6th
    May 12th
    May 13th
    May 17th Might go, depends on exam schedule
    May 24th

Beloit games in Kane County
    April 10th
    April 11th
    May 28th
    May 29th

havent planned out June yet...

Michael will start at Ft Myers....no reason not to where he was picked. The Beloit team is loaded with talent! Should be fun to watch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12