Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 164 Times in 96 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Gleeman and the Geek: Ep 60: Tickle Me Pink

Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Liked 385 Times in 215 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quick story. 2010 opening season at Target Field. Me and some friends have tickets to a game and we meet at Kieran's to pre-game. Kieran's is literally 2 blocks south of TF. Naturally, the place was packed, overflowing onto the sidewalk with Twins fans. For whatever reason, we decide to hang out for a few innings after the game started (it may have been happy hour). Whats on T.V? Soccer. I had had a few and hassled the bartenders a little bit. I think I told them that no one expected them to be "that Irish." No good. Needless to say we left immediately and haven't been back.

Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 164 Times in 96 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willihammer View Post
    Quick story. 2010 opening season at Target Field. Me and some friends have tickets to a game and we meet at Kieran's to pre-game. Kieran's is literally 2 blocks south of TF. Naturally, the place was packed, overflowing onto the sidewalk with Twins fans. For whatever reason, we decide to hang out for a few innings after the game started (it may have been happy hour). Whats on T.V? Soccer. I had had a few and hassled the bartenders a little bit. I think I told them that no one expected them to be "that Irish." No good. Needless to say we left immediately and haven't been back.
    That must be what happens after you have too many Tickle Me Pinks.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer Twins Twerp's Avatar
    Liked 110 Times in 70 Posts
    Haha, wwent to that place after the Twins game at Target last year. The Twins had won and the Gophers were at home playing the USC Trojans...what was on you ask? Rugby, fricken Rugby. We asked to turn the channel, and they refused because people were actually watching it. What a joke, we had to go somewhere else to watch the home team...about a mile away, play a top 5 team who is the most important team in the nation. Needless to say we left and got drinks at a different establishment, can't remember which one, but it's downtown.